For literacy we'll be getting to grips with Stone Age cinquains - using Stone Age vocabulary on Stone Age topics! Pick one of the templates and look at the video below to see what a cinquain is - the 2,4,6,8,2 syllable poem structure.
Follow the link below for information about 3D shapes and a quiz;
Log on to Mathletics and you'll have 2 new 3D shape assignments. Good luck!
Log into PurpleMash where you'll have a new 2do. You'll see a place for 2 pictures and a place underneath to write.
In one picture, can you draw how a Sikh might act to please God according to the Guru Granth Sahib? On the other side, can you draw how a Sikh treats the Guru Granth Sahib?
Underneath, we need key information about the Guru Granth Sahib. You'll need to include these steps to success.
- Who is Guru Gobind Singh? What does he have to do with the Guru Granth Sahib?
- What is the Guru Granth Sahib and why is it so important to Sikhs?
- What is the Adi Granth?
- How to Sikhs treat the Guru Granth Sahib? Key words - ramallas, prayer hall, chauri.
- What special events do Sikhs use the Guru Granth Sahib for?
- What does it tell Sikhs about God?