To help us understand what is under our feet, we used play-doh.
To do it yourself all you need to do is;
1. Make a small ball of orange play-doh. This represents the inner core.
2. Roll out a thick layer of yellow play-doh and wrap it around the inner core. This is the outer core.
3. Repeat with a thick layer of orange play-dog. This is the mantle.
4. Roll out a thin layer of brown play-doh. This is the earth's crust.
5. Add a very thin layer od blue and green play-doh. Use a globe to help you place the land.
6. Finally, cut your earth in half to see the layers inside.
I think we followed the instructions well, look at how halved globes!